Before you set off on your journey, please make sure to brush up on the Scottish Outdoor Access Code as well as finding out how you can be as responsible as possible while you travel to and around Brora and indeed the Highlands.
Read the guidelines from CaMPA who offer helpful advice about where to stop when you are travelling in your campervan as well as disposing of all the waste you may create whilst on a trip at one of our many sites.
Brora public toilets must not be used for motorhome waste disposal.
Details of caravan and campsites can be found on our Accommodation page
Please be responsible and:
- Plan and book ahead.
- Be considerate. If you arrive somewhere and it’s fully booked, contact nearby campsites to see if they have availability.
- Please don’t stay overnight in an undesignated camping area.
- Always take your rubbish home with you and pick up after your dog.
- Keep a safe distance from any land management operations.
- Be very careful not to disturb or destroy a plant, bird, animal or geological feature.
- Don’t damage or disturb our beautiful cultural heritage sites.
- Be a considerate driver and learn the rules of the road before travelling.
- Don’t light bonfires and take care when lighting barbeques as these can easily get out of control.
- Take extra care around natural hazards and ALWAYS clean up after yourself.